Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jack Fruits and Things

Today we visited a Confucius Temple in the afternoon. And I spotted this jack fruit tree in the courtyard. It was my first time seeing jack fruits on a tree. They seem smaller than the ones I see in the market. They are common here, but I happen to be allergic to them.

For the past three days, I've been attending the part of the training that is required for both teachers and their spouses. Classes for teachers will formally begin tomorrow afternoon at the hotel. So Caleb and I will be spending more time together. I am supposed to start on homeschooling routines this month so when we get to the university next month we will have one less new thing to deal with.

We have yet to find cold fresh milk/dairy products in this part of town. Hopefully we'll find some soon for Caleb...

No comments: