Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time in HK

Caleb and I have been in HK for a week now and will leave for VN next Monday. It's hot and humid here like in VN but it's good to be able to get the jetlag out of the way first before we head out to Hanoi for our annual in-country retreat with wonderful Team Vietnam on the 24th. Andy just flew out of SF heading straight to Hanoi. He will travel with our old teammates back to Haiphong to help with moving and visiting old students.

My cousin Preston visited for a couple days on his way back to the U.S. from Prague. With only two days on hand, what else must one do but ride the Star Ferry and the Peak Tram to get a grand view of the magnificent HK harbor?!

My dad, Caleb, and I visited the new Noah's Ark Expo in HK yesterday. It was a long day and the weather was hot and muggy. But I'm sure my dad enjoyed his outing with his favorite grandson.
I've enjoyed seeing family and friends in HK. Will be meeting up with some old DGS (highschool) classmates for dinner tonight!

No comments: