Thursday, October 8, 2009

A little visitor

We were told a toad/frog came in through this shower drain one time last year during a teacher's shower, and hence blocks to close up the opening after shower and dish washing (don't ask me why there is no real drain in the bathroom). Caleb had been eager to wait for this to happen each night during his shower. However the little visitor chose a different point of entry, our backdoor that was left open while Andy went throw garbage last night. The toad hopped in and went straight for our bed. Andy tried to shoo it out from under the bed while Caleb watched in excitement. It finally hopped out and in to the front room and on to Caleb's bookshelf. By now, I was hiding under a blanket on the couch with Caleb finally hopping up the couch too. I didn't want a toad up on my head! All I know is Andy finally shooed it out the front door after chasing it around the room with the broom and dust pan.

No comments: