Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Never thought this would happen, ...


but it is. The invitation happened at least as early as last September, but we've just found out about it this week, and I've just done some reading on what others are thinking about it, trying to find out how they are reacting to it. Living and working in VN, we've been out of the loop on these matters, good or bad. I don't know yet what to feel about this, but I can say that I was surprised. There must be a lesson for me to learn somewhere in all this, and I hope to find out what it is.

3 comments:

Nate said...

Haha, oh no!
The end must definitely be nearing! Hope you have your halos buffed and polished :)

Nate said...

Not sure if you saw this, but here's Piper's reasons for inviting Warren, and he even talks about what you might be going through right now... "secondary separation"

http://www.desiringgod.org/Blog/2323_more_details_about_our_national_conference/

Andy said...

Thanks Nate. I did see that video and others and read many articles blogs/comments regarding the subject, including secondary separation. I am still mulling over it...