Monday, July 20, 2009

First piano lesson


Caleb started his first piano lesson today! I decided to use the series that I had when I was 7 so he could just use my old piano books. But since I could not find my Part One, I ordered a copy from Amazon which arrived today. Caleb never quite showed interest in playing, but I guess with the colorful monsters and all, he jumped on the piano bench right away and zoomed through a few lessons. We'll see how long this lasts. Hopefully we can find some sort of a keyboard in Vietnam if he continues to show interest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi grace and andy!
If he does take interest in the piano there are a few shops in Dalat where you can buy a keyboard. Karen can show you, because she helped me buy one last year. Sorry mine's gone though, I gave it to a student who started studying piano. ^_^ I hope you guys enjoy Dalat...well, I'm sure you will because I did. hehe. I'm planning to come down to visit my students in January, so hopefully I'll see you then!