Sunday, April 26, 2009

Caleb learning math

I was teaching Caleb how to add numbers today during dinner, and he was excited. Then he said he wanted to add letters. So I told him to finish dinner quickly, then I'll reward him by teaching him how to add letters. He finished dinner really fast, and then I decided to teach him some algebra. After a few exercises, he got so excited and said, "Algebra is so fun, let's PLAY some more!" The high fever he got last week probably messed up something in his brain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! That is classic! In a couple of years maybe I could send Ella up on the train to spend time with you guys- or somehow figure out how to get this fever for her :) I assume he's all better!?

Lois said...

You high achievers! So is he going to be on Calculus soon?

We miss you guys. Will we be seeing you in the summer?