Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can I top that performance?

Adrianne came to observe my class the next day. After that nice stunt that Karen pulled in class the day before, I was asking myself how I could top that performance!
I remember last year in Haiphong, I almost fell off the platform several times in class too. I am thinking that the longer you teach in VN, the higher the odds of your pulling the same stunt. It's bound to happen sooner or later. You just hope that there wouldn't be Vietnamese teachers observing you when it happens!
Here are a few pictures of Adrianne and me in class today. No, I didn't fall off the platform, but I was caught on camera screaming at the class and students. Enjoy...

Students were trying to guess where Adrianne comes from.

Adrianne listening to a student's pronunciation.

Me screaming at a student.

Me screaming at the class.

Me screaming at the class, again!


2 comments:

John said...

Sometimes you have to raise your voice to get your point across although I can't imagine you screaming.

Aiming4Simple said...

Hi again! I should have realized that you'd have met my husband Brad at training. It is such a privilege for him to get to return each summer. Someday I hope to join him for a visit. Also, Ruth was on our team for 2 of the years we lived in Dalat.