Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New updates



Thanks again for all your love and thoughts for our little boy. He's feeling a lot better today. No more fever, no coughs, and no diarrhea (yet) today. He's constantly asking for food, to make up for what he's lost in the past week.

One of Andy's students brought home-made yogurt from her mom a couple times. They are delicious! Caleb and I love it. You can see in the picture how each one is nicely packaged.

The second picture is of where we gather on Sunday mornings here in Dalat. It is the only one foreigners can attend. And what treat, there's translation in this one special pew. They provide headphones, but Caleb and I bring our very own personal ones. I am so grateful. Last year in Haiphong, the only translation offered was from my own beloved. And Caleb and I often sat and read our good Book during the Lesson.

1 comment:

Aiming4Simple said...

I was blog hopping tonight and same across yours. Your photos brought back so many memories. My husband and I taught in Dalat from 2001-2004. It looks like you live in the same guesthouse we did. Hopefully you've found the great Mi Hoanh Thanh restaurant on Phan Dinh Pung Street...if it's still there. Blessings!!