Monday, January 26, 2009

Milk products

Caleb has gotten used to drinking the UHT boxed milk products here for a while now since fresh ones are not readily available. The common brand here is Vinamilk and they make lots of drinking products. This is the milk that Caleb drinks each day.




Yogurt products are also very common. But near the univsersity there are not many varieties to choose from. However here in Saigon, guess what I found (Yes, Kefir, Lois)!

And on a related note (somewhat), Caleb got his first loose tooth about a month ago and it fell off last week while he was eating a piece of guava. He told me there was a seed in the guava and I told him to spit it out wondering if I had missed one while cutting it. A moment later, I noticed a gap among his teeth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. . . I'm really surprised that you can find kefir in Vietnam. Awesome. Matthew just recently lost his bottom tooth as well. It was such a proud moment for him. Andrew is now asking when he's going to lose his tooth because he wants to be just like his big brother.